Tad has been touring the world for the last 10-15 years teaching heart-centred, conscious-minded business owners how to market and sell their products or services in a way that feels good (and works).
He has also written about 16 eBooks, a few online courses, quarterly live programs, workshops & monthly Q & A webinars for his audience…
On top of that, he has over 600 articles and videos on his blog & YouTube channel…
With COVID-19 happening, his entire plan for 2020 shifted. For the last couple years, I have been nudging Tad to build a Mighty Network membership because I think it would be the perfect fit for his tight-knit community, as well as to have all of his amazing offerings in one place.
With the extra time and space, he finally agreed to do it!
Because we’ve been deep down the Mighty Networks rabbit hole together, Tad thought it would be helpful for his (and my) audience to get together and talk the different business model possibilities within Mighty Networks, as well as a bunch of other questions he had about building and growing a Mighty Network community or membership.
In this 60-minute session, we covered:
- 7x different business & pricing model ideas (in a multitude of different niches)…. and how we’ve tried most of them.
- How to license other teachers’ courses to increase the value you’re offering inside your membership, without doing the work.
- Member engagement and growth strategies for designing and growing your community.
- The number of hours it requires to foster your community.
- Income possibilities if you do it right.
- Why you should pre-sell your membership?
- Why you don’t need a lot of members to create an amazing community, and even decent income running your Network.
- and a whole lot more!
Or listen to the audio version:
Questions? Thoughts? Ideas? Share in our community!
PS – Building a Mighty Network? Please consider using our affiliate link.