In this episode of the Making Majik Podcast, I talk with Danny Iny about online education & whether it’s worth it for creators to Teach your Gift online.
The conversation is wide-ranging and I have no doubt you’ll enjoy it and be inspired to double down & get your work out to the world soon, rather than later.
In case you don’t read to the bottom, you can get a free copy of Danny’s new book, “Teach your Gift” here.
- The current landscape for online courses with the COVID-19 lockdown happening.
- Where are we in time with the eLearning industry? How have things changed?
- Education experiences vs. Info Products and what holds more value this day-and-age.
- The three steps or ingredients for creating a truly great online course.(consumption, application and integration)
- How to create state changes that you would normally do in in-person experiences, but cater it to live online classes.
- Is passive income still a thing? If so, how do you create it?
- Growing something vs. Holding something steady.
- Where do you see some of the greatest opportunities right now in online learning?
- “Don’t think about creating a COVID course, ask your expertise can be relevant in the new world that is yet to emerge.”
- Get Danny’s New Book for Free here!
About Danny Iny
Danny Iny (@DannyIny) is the founder and CEO of Mirasee and best-selling author of nine published books, including Teach Your Gift, Leveraged Learning, Teach and Grow Rich, The Audience Revolution, and Engagement from Scratch!. He is the host of the Business Reimagined Podcast and is also the creator of the acclaimed Course Builder’s Laboratory training program, which provides all the instruction, coaching, and support that entrepreneurs need to build and launch a profitable online course.