I spread my online meditations to more than 70 countries by teaching more than 500 workshops in my local city.
We did a $300,000 membership launch with a client/partner this January, who I met at my local dog park a couple years ago.
The first video I ever put on Youtube, which led to speaking tours around North America went viral after an interview we did with a local radio show host.
Watch this Video to Learn More
Why Starting Local is Powerful:
- If you’re from the same area, people are more likely to trust you.
- If you build real relationships with real people, rather than just internet folk, you’re more likely to get referrals from clients & students.
- If you’re doing exciting things in your town, your local media is more likely to pick up your story and spread it for you.
- It gives you a smaller stage to master your craft before getting the global exposure you’re intending… so you’re ready!
- It’s more rewarding to see the people’s lives change that you’re helping when they’re right in front of you, rather than online somewhere else.
- and I’m sure you can think of others…
If you want to change the world, then make positive contributions in your home town or city. Change starts here and it starts with you.
What can you do to serve your local community more (within 100 mile radius)? If you’re already fully booked and looking to grow beyond your location, then how can you invite your local clients or fans to help spread the word about your online offerings to their worldwide network? Join the conversation inside the membership!